Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Playing Catch Up

There have been several thoughts I have wanted to get out into this void the last month, that never made it. And, there have been some fun moments in my life I wanted to share. Unfortunately, my brain won't remember much of what I thought and didn't immediately record, so most of that is lost... but, here's a few memories of recent history.(I'm still pretty stupid when it comes to blogs and pictures, so bear with me.)

I love St. Patty's Day T-shirts. It's funny, because I don't really do much to commemorate the day, but every year I end up buying new green shirts for myself and my children. Ashley's says "the leprechauns made me do it" (very appropriate, if you know my daughter). Brett's says, "Born Lucky" and Devon's says "Kiss me, I'm adorable". And, Devon is adorable! Every time I pull out the camera he charges me with a big grin on his face. If I snap quick enough, I end up with a smiley close up. :)








Yay for St. Patty's Day! I hope you were wearing your green! :)






AND, we had a great Easter. We had some family here Saturday, and we did a little egg hunt in my back yard. And, I tried dying eggs with old silk ties--an idea from Studio 5--and it was awesome! I have to admit I was distracted during General Conference later because I kept thinking, "Wow, his tie would make awesome eggs!"
<---Cute, huh? I'm excited to try more variety next year. I'll have to take a trip to DI and see if I can find some old ties for cheap. :)

Well, I'd better quit and see how these pics turn out! I just know that when I hit "publish post" it's going to screw everything up! :)

-------------------------------------
PS. It did screw everything up! But, it only took me 3 edits to make it acceptable. (The original was still a little better.)

No comments: