For anyone who actually migrates around to my little corner of cyberspace, I would like to give a brief explanation of my recent absence. I am having major "Trojan Horse" virus issues. I have pretty much avoided my computer as much as possible until they are resolved. It's been an interesting journey. My computer savvy neighbor said he could come over one night, and when I called him 2 days later, he apologized and sent me to a web-page to try. (It didn't work.) When my brother-in-law came back from his business trip he came down and spent an hour or so messing around, and that didn't quite take care of the problem either. (Although I think there was a significant improvement.) I just finished his next recommended action, and we'll see how it goes from here. If it didn't work, he'll come down again and see what else he can do. (Thank you Scott!!) So, hopefully I can catch up a little sometime soon.
1 comment:
Sorry about the comment of my tag not foing any where. You are still the only one of the three who have even addressed it. Hope your computer troubles get fixed. I know how frustrating they can be.
Post a Comment