Monday, June 30, 2008

Uintah Adventure Day 5

Sunday morning Jason's mom, Brittany and I stayed in camp to watch kids and pack up while everyone else went up to try again to get the truck out of the mud. After a couple hours the truck was free! And this time, it stayed un-stuck! I was so happy to see it driving into camp! :)
We ate lunch, packed up, and started for home. The trip had not gone exactly as planned, but it was still fun, and I was still kind-of sad to leave. Hopefully the next trip will not be quite so exciting! :)

1 comment:

KayLynn said...

That does sound exciting! You said that you though it was fun for the kids to play in the dirt. Well now you can add the adults to that as well. Ok I guess that isn't really fun, but memorable all the same.