Monday, June 30, 2008

Back--but not really

My computer is still at my brother-in-laws house. Apparently I had some pretty nasty bugs, and after hours of cleaning things out it is still not quite done. I'm not sure exactly when I will get it back, since my wonderfully kind brother is juggling business trips, and family vacations, and just sold his house, so now he is also trying to move!
Anyway, I did take some time at my mom's house to blog about our recent family camping trip, so you can see what we've been doing. :) I was kind-of in a hurry, so I probably left some things out and might have gotten some timing things wrong, but oh well. At least I have made some kind of record of our fabulously exciting trip. (I'm not kidding! It was exciting!) So, read on my dear friends, and I will see you..... sometime. :)
I might add pictures later if I can help my mom-in-law figure out how to e-mail pictures!

No comments: